BartCoaching Team counts athletes from any levels and goals. From beginner to elite racers,
Triathletes, Cyclists and runners with all sort of profiles, family and business responsibilities and priorities.
Our goal is to help them accomplish their goals and dream, while having fun and keeping a balanced life.
– Annual periodization and Training Plan regarding your goals and constraints.
– Full personalization of the schedule depending on your personal calendar
– Detailed workouts sent in 4 week blocks
– Interaction between coach and athletes via TrainingPeaks software (online training log)
– Include data analysis, such as Power, Heart Rate, Pace.
– Include tools and data such as Training Stress Score when available (depend on Athlete setup)
– Workout build around your own data and tools available: Powermeter or RPE on the bike, HR, Pace or RPE on the run, pace or RPE on the swim.
– Testing protocoles to validate progress are included (PMA testing, threshold testing, Cooper, TT)
– BartCoaching Race Team Kit available at a special price (Bike or Triathlon outfit + custom aero helmet)
– Access to our private faceBook group and to special discount with our partners.
– Example of races: in 2013, we are preparing athlete for IronMan Tremblant, Nice, Cozumel, Lake-Placid, Whistler
– Unlimited daily contact with your coach via email on an as needed basis (for Premium athletes)
– Cost: from 100$ to 150$
– Nutrition by professional nutritionist at Vivai.ca: our experience in the field with many elite endurance athletes, such members of the national speed skating team, and many Triathletes, allows us to understand the individual challenges of athletes competing in this category, and thus develop a unique approach for working with these athletes.
– To develop your full potential and improve your performance, we evaluate your current food habits in relation to your needs, training schedule and objectives, and work together to elaborate a complete nutritional plan.
– Throughout your training season and competitions, we will be there to support you to make sure that you are at your best and at the peak of your performance.
– Everyday Nutrition Training plan, depending on you daily workload and goals
– Race day Nutrition Training plan considering your profile (sweat rate, electrolyte loss, intensity and duration)
About Coach Bart
- Bart Rolet is certified coach Triathlon Canada Comp-Intro
- Bart Rolet is trainer for Coach at Triathlon Canada
- Bart Rolet is certified Training Peaks
- Personal Accomplishment:
- Long distance Pro athlete in 2012
- 18th Pro @ IronMan Rev3 CedarPoint
- 32th / 2000 @ IronMan 70.3 Mont Tremblant
- 11th / 800 @ Rev3 Quassy (Olympique)
- sub 10 @ IronMan World Championship (2011, Kona) in 9h54
- 38e Overall @ IronMan Wisconsin (2010)