La, y’a pas a dire, on approche du jour J !
Big Dance is coming: thanks a lot to my colleges for their support:
We have an amazing team @ Clear-Com Research, full of positive energy 🙂
Steph, Taryn, Ben, Claude, Cliff, Hsin-Yun, Jean, Julie, Martin, Patrick, Uli, Vincent, thanks again, I’ll dedicate you a few miles on the race 😉
(Alphapetic Order, but the Boss and his wife first of course ;))
For those asking about the event, and how to follow it live:
- Live Coverage: Live Coverage (a 1 hour show will come later on air on NBC)
- Bib Number (to track timing on the race): 1505
- What: IronMan World Championship (3.8k swim – 180k Bike- 42.2k Run), 1500 participants from all over the world.
- When: Saturday, October 8th, @7am (Hawaiian Time)
- Finish: 5 to 6 pm -> it should take me between 10 hours and 11 hours (depends how I support heat and humididy on the marathon)
- Event Website and info: http://ironmanworldchampionship.com/
PS: Steph, best idea you ever had having the company based in St Bruno to force me to bike 25k to work !
PPS: Next year I should have more time to organise and promote event for the company, as we did when Cliff and Uli did their first half marathon, whatch out guys, Hsin-Yun is catching up 😉